Thursday, August 11, 2005

La Si Xiong San [Bring Shit to Own Body (in cantonese) ]

Yes..That is what happened when I registered to take Biology as my 4th subject in A levels. I remember around SPM time last year I was struggling with Biology and promised myself that I would not take Biology in college or university. I don't know what was I thinking when I took Biology earlier this year. "Just take only la, can increase general knowledge what. And some more take 4 subjects easier to apply for scholarship" Yeah right....that is if I don't fail my Biology exams first before applying for scholarship.

So whats so tough about Biology? You may ask....

The answer is-

  1. Its just like HISTORY!. You keep on memorising facts and pouring it out on your exam paper. Whats the use of that. My brain is already over saturated with my chemistry and physics notes.
  2. They crammed the whole of form 4, 5 and 6 into A levels which last around 15 months. Imagine learning what should be taught in 4 years in 15 months.
  3. I just don't like Bio. Bio = Boring
  4. And another thing is that department of A levels didn't give us the answer for the past-year questions they gave us to do. So, I have absoloutely no idea whether my answers in my past-year questions are correct or not.
  5. You have to memorise how some of the molecules look like and draw them in the exam.

Also i'm gonna take an engineering course after my A levels, so whats the use of bio?? haihhh...what to do? have to live with the choices I made earlier and remember NOT to take Biology in University.

Its getting hazier here. There is a burining smell everywhere. Gives me a big headache. As if studying for Biology does give me a big enough headache.

Biology mock exam is tommorow..



Web Site Counter
Web Counter

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I'm just your ordinary everyday guy.



Chatterbox




Friends

  • Aimee
  • Angel
  • Andie
  • Caleb
  • Chee Meng
  • Chor Mun
  • Esther
  • Gadiy
  • Heidi
  • Hao-Wei
  • Hoay Fern
  • Irvin
  • Isaac
  • Jack
  • Jez
  • Jessica
  • Jin Wei
  • Jirwan
  • Jolene
  • Joon Heng
  • Josh
  • June
  • Kuan Kit
  • Lizzie
  • Marie
  • Marcuz
  • May Jean
  • Michelle Marie
  • Michelle Yew
  • Nai Chen
  • Navin
  • Pearly Loh
  • Pei Li
  • Pei Wern
  • Pei Yi
  • Quan Yie
  • Sara
  • Sandra
  • Shamla
  • Shaun
  • Shaz
  • Shireen
  • Sook Mun
  • Szetoo
  • Tiffany
  • Tim
  • Wai Ken
  • Wuei Yunn
  • Yee Won
  • Yih Seng
  • Zhi Wei
  • Zhao



  • Links

  • Bleach
  • Damn Interesting.com
  • Guitar Tabs
  • How Stuff Works
  • Kenny Sia
  • One Piece



  • Archive

    August 2005
    September 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    June 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    November 2009


    Powered by Blogger

    joshuahum.blogspot.com