Monday, August 08, 2005

New Place, More Stuff to See, The Faster Your Wallets Becomes Empty

Amazingly I got up early enough (7:30 am - hehe, what can I say? I'm not a mornig person -duh!) to go to the 8.00 am service at church. Usually I don't go to the early morning service but somehow today I managed to drag myself out of the comfort of my bed in time to make it for service.

Anyways, after service (don't really remember what the pastor said during the sermon) me and my dad rushed to the KL Convention Centre where the new PIKOM PC Fair is held. The place was really big and so many booths to go to but after a while every booth seem to sell the same stuff.. Tiny MP3 players, Memory Cards, Thumbdrives and stuff like that. Unfortunately they haven't been able to produce mini SD-Cards with 1 GB memory (Whats up with that??).Haihhh.. the only thing I MIGHT have bought.


Now they even have a MP3 player with a colour screen the size of my thumbnail !!!wow..who would buy that? Imagine watching the Lord of The Rings on it in the bus or on the LRT. Everyone staring at you while you are sitting at one corner watching it on a tiny screen that's smaller than a 20 cent coin. I mean you probably won't even be able to see the people's face on a screen that small. Nevertheless, the MP3 player was highly popular there.

Now this is interesting....wouldn't mind having a PC like that. I mean just look at all the neon lights (if you can...quite blur la). And there is some sort of water cooling thingie so replace the fan so that your computer won't overheat.

In the end, I didn't buy anything but got loads of free stuff for example a free wireless optical mouse, 100 sheets of photo paper (but I don't think my printer can print on this type of paper. But its free anyways , so just take it anyway), a free T-Shirt (which is obviously too big for me. All free T-shirts only come in XXL size. Can't they make it just a "little" smaller so that its wear-able by normal people like me), a free microphone, and also a free wired optical mouse. We got some of these stuff free because we bought a WEBCAM!!!...

The conclusion is Bigger place = More free stuff.



Web Site Counter
Web Counter

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I'm just your ordinary everyday guy.



Chatterbox




Friends

  • Aimee
  • Angel
  • Andie
  • Caleb
  • Chee Meng
  • Chor Mun
  • Esther
  • Gadiy
  • Heidi
  • Hao-Wei
  • Hoay Fern
  • Irvin
  • Isaac
  • Jack
  • Jez
  • Jessica
  • Jin Wei
  • Jirwan
  • Jolene
  • Joon Heng
  • Josh
  • June
  • Kuan Kit
  • Lizzie
  • Marie
  • Marcuz
  • May Jean
  • Michelle Marie
  • Michelle Yew
  • Nai Chen
  • Navin
  • Pearly Loh
  • Pei Li
  • Pei Wern
  • Pei Yi
  • Quan Yie
  • Sara
  • Sandra
  • Shamla
  • Shaun
  • Shaz
  • Shireen
  • Sook Mun
  • Szetoo
  • Tiffany
  • Tim
  • Wai Ken
  • Wuei Yunn
  • Yee Won
  • Yih Seng
  • Zhi Wei
  • Zhao



  • Links

  • Bleach
  • Damn Interesting.com
  • Guitar Tabs
  • How Stuff Works
  • Kenny Sia
  • One Piece



  • Archive

    August 2005
    September 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    June 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    November 2009


    Powered by Blogger

    joshuahum.blogspot.com