Friday, September 23, 2005

Hari Yang Sungguh Malang..

Haihh..sial man today....my morning went something like this :

Woke up 7 am but "accidentaly" fell back asleep...woke up again at 7.10am..brushed my teeth, took a quick shower...on the way downstairs..I realized something was different..My jeans somehow felt lighter..checked my pockets and found out that my wallet was missing.no wallet = No drivers licence = No driving to college..formed a mini search party with my kakak and thoroughly searched every single corner of my house for it...the search was over around 7.40am (my kakak found it....and don't ask me where coz I have absolutely no idea where she found it)..I then got into my car and rushed of to college..(BTW, my classes starts at 8 am)..Oh..and physics teacher was giving a short test at 8 also.

Reached HELP around 7.55 am...parked into the first emty parking space I could find and then ran to the HELP bus...there, I found a window seat and sat anxiously waiting for the bus to move..turned my head and looked out of the window and guess what?...I found the driver of the bus happily chatting away with his friends beside the bus...I sat there glaring at him with the most evil look I could give..and finally after 10 minutes..the driver finally decided to get in the bus..by that time it was already 8.10 am and I was already late for my exam...soon, the bus left HELP's main campus and headed towards KPD...to my horror..there was a bad jam all the way from the esso station (not too far off from the main campus)..haihhh...nvm..I thought to myself..maybe Mr Lee would come late to class today...sat there in my seat drenched in cold sweet wishing that all the cars in front of me would suddenly just disappear and reappear somewhere far far far away....like the Sahara..

At about 8.25 (I think)..the bus finally reached KPD...got off the bus and ran to block D...took the lift up then rushed into room 2.....I opened the door and found around 25 strangers looking at me...haihhhh....entered the wrong classroom...happens all the time in HELP.....I quickly closed the door and rushed to my classroom....This time I got the correct 1 because Mr Lee was sitting at the teachers table giving me the I-Hate-Student's-who-come-late-to-class look...knowing that I was already 30 minutes late and had only 30 minutes to complete my paper, I quickly found a seat and started answering the questions......we were supposed to draw some graph and I got it wrong..so I searched my pencil box for my eraser but to my dismay, it was no where to be found......so, I decided to use the eraser that was on top of my mechanical pencil....BUT, I pulled the cap a bit too hard and kinda broke my mechanical pencil...*sigh*.....I passed up my paper at 9.08 am knowing that I screwed the whole test...


Memang sial man today....



Web Site Counter
Web Counter

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I'm just your ordinary everyday guy.



Chatterbox




Friends

  • Aimee
  • Angel
  • Andie
  • Caleb
  • Chee Meng
  • Chor Mun
  • Esther
  • Gadiy
  • Heidi
  • Hao-Wei
  • Hoay Fern
  • Irvin
  • Isaac
  • Jack
  • Jez
  • Jessica
  • Jin Wei
  • Jirwan
  • Jolene
  • Joon Heng
  • Josh
  • June
  • Kuan Kit
  • Lizzie
  • Marie
  • Marcuz
  • May Jean
  • Michelle Marie
  • Michelle Yew
  • Nai Chen
  • Navin
  • Pearly Loh
  • Pei Li
  • Pei Wern
  • Pei Yi
  • Quan Yie
  • Sara
  • Sandra
  • Shamla
  • Shaun
  • Shaz
  • Shireen
  • Sook Mun
  • Szetoo
  • Tiffany
  • Tim
  • Wai Ken
  • Wuei Yunn
  • Yee Won
  • Yih Seng
  • Zhi Wei
  • Zhao



  • Links

  • Bleach
  • Damn Interesting.com
  • Guitar Tabs
  • How Stuff Works
  • Kenny Sia
  • One Piece



  • Archive

    August 2005
    September 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    June 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    November 2009


    Powered by Blogger

    joshuahum.blogspot.com