Tuesday, September 13, 2005

One of the Best Birthday's Ever!!!!

Hehe...didn't manage to blog about my birthday, which was last wednesday until now...actually its more because I was too lazy...

Anyways, this year I had one of the best birthday ever in my life...well, at least it was much better than last year's where it fell on the same day as my biology trials.....It went something like this :

Woke up on the 7th of September at around 9pm, checked my phone to see if I recieved any messeges and found out that I had 42 missed calls...hehe...Got quite a shock..All the miss calls were from my 2 best boo-bies- Jez and Horny....but a few minutes later horny miss called again and this time I was awake to pick up the call...Later, I had to quickly dress up and rush to college where my classes starts at 10pm...

Reached class around 10.05pm , thought I was late but to my surprise , I only found 3 people in my class: Hao-Wei, Shalini and Shireen..The rest of the arrived half an hour late due to a big traffic jam around Bangsar...Good thing I bypassed that using the Federal Highway...After Biology which ended at 12pm. We went straight to Wisma HELP to sit for our Maths C3 test which I ermmm......didn't really study for it,so I er...kinda don't know how to do some of the questions...anyways thats besides the point..After the test, half of my class decided to go to Kenny Rogers in Midvalley to celebrate my birthday...the people who went were:

  1. Hao-Wei
  2. Esther
  3. Wei Ping
  4. Michelle Yew
  5. Hui Xia
  6. Hui Bing
  7. Shalini
  8. Lee yen
  9. Wen Bin
  10. And Also....Myself!

Waa....alot of food did we order.....lol..It stretched all the way from one end of the table to the other...Just Imagine one long row of food(around 2 metres...or something like that)...and all of the food were nice....mmmmm...BBQ baked beans...Macaroni and Cheese.....sweet.!But I soon learnt that even nice food won't taste too nice when you have too much of it...My friends made me play the role of DBKL and clean up everything that was left over...from the macaroni , to the chicken wing that Hui Xia couldn't finish and even some green vegetable (or was it pasta?) thing that didn't taste too good....soon, I had as what horny would call "temporary pregnancy'..lol..this is where your stomache gets sort of inflated making you look like you are pregnant when you eat to much food..

Later on, the waiter suddenly appeared with a big birthday cake(more food)...we sang happy birthday and blew the candles...then , I was forced to pull out one of the candles which they pushed into the cake only using my mouth...sometimes I wonder why people like to do that...If they push my face in to the cake...they will probably end up eating an oily cake anyways.....but this time they had mercy on me and my face (more like their cake) was spared.....

When we finished the cake...we just realized that it was already 4.10pm..and our lan classes (moral studies) starts at 4.00pm...and whats worse is that me, hao-wei and wee beng were supposed to do our moral studies presentation that day..and usually we are suppose to present at the start of the class..hehe..so..we were kinda late...quickly, we packed up our stuff and also 'tah bao' the last extra piece of cake (just in case teacher gets angry...we can give the cake to her)..I followed shalini's car back to college....

We arrived back in college around 4.30pm and found out that Mrs Geetha (our moral studies teacher) hadn't ask us to present yet....we found some seats and started jotting down tips given for our final moral studies test...20 minutes later, Mrs Geetha finally ask my group to go the front to present to the class...as I was still without my glasses..I was unable to present , so all I could do was sit there in front and press the buttons to move the slides...sad case right??

Straight after lan class...my other boo-by- Jez, called me again...we chatted for a while.(handphone calls are expensive..-_-) then I made my way back home...At home, my sis told me Joyce(the one from taman desa) bought me a slice of cake...waaaa..someone else from taman desa remembered my birthday....I didn't get to spend much time at home coz me and mom had to leave around 7 to send wei wen to Bangsar Shopping Centre for some actors studio thing. There, my mom treated me to DOME, where I had some lemonade drink which was realllyyyyy good....my dad also came back from his work to meet me in DOME...at around 9.30pm, it was time to go fetch both my sisters home....Backk at home, my family sang happy birthday and we had another round of cakes....(waa..tiramesu cake...very nice worrrr)

My mom then fetched me to taman desa where I met up with Kim Miang, Juin Kit, Pei Li, Superwomen (Qiu Yan), Chor Mun, Ying Hui, Jin Teng and a few others to Yum Char in 2046 cafe...hehe, had a drink called 'Black Tangerine' which was also really nice (Hmm..I seem to be having lots of nice food today arr)...After chatting with my friends for a while, the all lights in the cafe suddenly went off.....2 possiblities went through my mind..either there was a power failure, or 2046 cafe forgot to pay their TNB bills this month...well, the waiter suddenly appeared holding a big chocolate cake...both me and kim miang were surprised at this.....btw, did I mention that kim miang has the same birthday as me? Anyways, we sang happy birthday and cut the cake together...pei li made me and Kim Miang hold the knife together which made us look abit gay...aikss.....shud take turns to chee kek instead.....lol....we continued our yum char session until about 12 am and then we departed back home......

Thats, what happened on my birthday...today, my sis gave me another present..Its was a CD that contained a 5 minute video of various people from school and cf wishing me happy birthday....waaa...so touched man...must have taken a long time to produce that video....this video thing was actually my sister's idea but it was Gladiy who actually took most of the video's and editing it....he actually went round school video-taping people who sent their birthday wishes....there was Lai sin, wee ki, shermen, tim chi....and many more....

So...thats the end of my 18 birthday..have to wait another year...only regret is that I couldn't spend it with horny and Jez...well...maybe next year...



Web Site Counter
Web Counter

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I'm just your ordinary everyday guy.



Chatterbox




Friends

  • Aimee
  • Angel
  • Andie
  • Caleb
  • Chee Meng
  • Chor Mun
  • Esther
  • Gadiy
  • Heidi
  • Hao-Wei
  • Hoay Fern
  • Irvin
  • Isaac
  • Jack
  • Jez
  • Jessica
  • Jin Wei
  • Jirwan
  • Jolene
  • Joon Heng
  • Josh
  • June
  • Kuan Kit
  • Lizzie
  • Marie
  • Marcuz
  • May Jean
  • Michelle Marie
  • Michelle Yew
  • Nai Chen
  • Navin
  • Pearly Loh
  • Pei Li
  • Pei Wern
  • Pei Yi
  • Quan Yie
  • Sara
  • Sandra
  • Shamla
  • Shaun
  • Shaz
  • Shireen
  • Sook Mun
  • Szetoo
  • Tiffany
  • Tim
  • Wai Ken
  • Wuei Yunn
  • Yee Won
  • Yih Seng
  • Zhi Wei
  • Zhao



  • Links

  • Bleach
  • Damn Interesting.com
  • Guitar Tabs
  • How Stuff Works
  • Kenny Sia
  • One Piece



  • Archive

    August 2005
    September 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    June 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    November 2009


    Powered by Blogger

    joshuahum.blogspot.com