Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I Was Taught Not To Compare

Our Self-organized class trip to University of Nottingham Malaysia last Saturday was great!!!!!!The campus was really nice!!!!

Well, after looking at their campus, my friends asked me not to compare their campus to ours (HELP UC).

Of course I won't compare them!!!!How can I??? I'm just stating their differences only maa...Where got compare??

First of all, me and my classmates were all surprised to discover that their chairs are actually connected to their tables!!!!!!! Smart move I say...

Tables in Nottingham

Tables in HELP UC

Next up is their bookstore :

Nottingham has their own bookstore, while we can always count on Joy's Daughter (Name Mr Lee gave it) to get our latest books and PYQ.

And then the sports fascilities :

Nottingham people have their own sport complex!!A whole building!!! And we Help-less HELP students have :

Say Hi to our non-existant sports fascilities!!!

Pool and Foosball!!!! But I'm sure we can out-run or out-play them in any sports any day..(yeah right)
Now then, lets proceed to the makan places :

The makan place in Nottingham has a TV (On the left) while HELP has "New Star Trading" makan place!! And the best part is that it is right in the middle of the carpark. Smoke yourself away!!




And last but not least!!! The buses :

Nottingham has their own air-conditioned bus!!

And our dear HELP has their own Army of Kindergardent buses which are forever late because their drivers have extended Tau Huey Breaks!!!!Serious...its really a kindergardent bus..I can't even put my legs properly.

Campus-wise, you can obviously see which is better.

BUT

HELP has so many good lecturers that make our college days so fun and memorable!! Ms Lai made chemistry so interesting to all of us!! And HELP has so many nice people especially in my class..I've made so many good friends eventhough I am only in HELP for 1 year..

And I say thats worth 1 million points!

Guess who's the winner?

Here are some happy moments in our Sememyih Trip :

Hehe...actually, there are other photos where michelle's head isn't cut into half by the camera..But I look best in this photo. Given the choice, I choose me!!..So, Haha..

Hao Wei on the walkie-talkie (Yes!! He actually brought a walkie-talkie). He was giving some instructions to Wee Bing
















*reads instructions* Ok!!!ermm...where???

Our trip was great!!! Had Kajang satay afterwards!!!

I can't wait for our Balu-Balu Project!!



Web Site Counter
Web Counter

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I'm just your ordinary everyday guy.



Chatterbox




Friends

  • Aimee
  • Angel
  • Andie
  • Caleb
  • Chee Meng
  • Chor Mun
  • Esther
  • Gadiy
  • Heidi
  • Hao-Wei
  • Hoay Fern
  • Irvin
  • Isaac
  • Jack
  • Jez
  • Jessica
  • Jin Wei
  • Jirwan
  • Jolene
  • Joon Heng
  • Josh
  • June
  • Kuan Kit
  • Lizzie
  • Marie
  • Marcuz
  • May Jean
  • Michelle Marie
  • Michelle Yew
  • Nai Chen
  • Navin
  • Pearly Loh
  • Pei Li
  • Pei Wern
  • Pei Yi
  • Quan Yie
  • Sara
  • Sandra
  • Shamla
  • Shaun
  • Shaz
  • Shireen
  • Sook Mun
  • Szetoo
  • Tiffany
  • Tim
  • Wai Ken
  • Wuei Yunn
  • Yee Won
  • Yih Seng
  • Zhi Wei
  • Zhao



  • Links

  • Bleach
  • Damn Interesting.com
  • Guitar Tabs
  • How Stuff Works
  • Kenny Sia
  • One Piece



  • Archive

    August 2005
    September 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    June 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    November 2009


    Powered by Blogger

    joshuahum.blogspot.com