Saturday, March 25, 2006

Man Sui!!!

MY LAPTOP IS ALIVE!!!!!!!

MAN SUI!!!!!!!

Apparently it really was the hard disk that was the problem and not the controller. I'm so relieved, because I can't even do simple stuff without my PC . For example, tying my shoe laces

Ok, that was lame.

And of course without a week of blogging, I feel kinda left out in my lame-ness..

So I will lamerfy this entry...

My new shoes. Nice or not?

I meant to blog about this a long time ago, but what the heck.. Yup!!I got new shoes a few weeks ago. This is quite a special thing because I usually don't buy shoes. Maybe only once a year.

But this running shoe is REALLY nice. Then first time I put it on, I was like :

AAAAAHHHHHH...I'm in heaven!!!

It's so super light. I feel as if 2 rocks that have been tied up to my feet just dropped..

I'm running on air!!

But seriously, with this thing, I can run 10km in less than an hour. But of course that's on the treadmill.

On the other hand, I had a great time yesterday.

First there was the orientation of the A-Levels March intake for HELP. Following the HELP tradition, the March intake always have less people than the January intake.

But, that's ok since March intake focuses on Quality and not Quantity..

Horr Wen Bin and Michelle?

Anyways, got the chance to meet some of the new students and take them around the campus. Their quite nice people..Really!

I also discovered that HELP is becoming more and more popular. Even in this orientation, there were ccompany coming over to set up some stalls to give up free stuff. There were free,

  • Seventeen Magezine (Some girly magazine)
  • Men's Health (What the???)
  • Fitness First
  • Some mobile company
  • And best of all!!! There was free chocolates for everyone !!!

Don't cha wish your college was hot like mine?

Haha..After the orientation, I went to the DSA only to find out that the treasure hunt that I joined had already started!!! And it was supposed to start only at 2.00pm!!!

I was like "WTFish????"

Since we had already paid for the treasure hunt, we might as well join late than to not join at all. So me and Esther took our clues and rushed all the way to HELP's main block.

Ermm, I forgot about most of the questions , but there was this particular question that was a bit Zhar Dou.

Question : *$ . Where is this place?

Can't answer????

Well, the " * " means star. And the " $" means Bucks.

So the answer is "Starbucks"!!

Quite fun eh???

And then there was this section where you had to figure out the clues and run to a shop/place and get your clue-sheet chopped by someone there. We thought that one of the answer was Subway so we proceeded to that restaurant. And then, the moment we entered the shop. There was this Malay Casier waving at us and asked us whether we wanted to get our clue-sheets chopped. We thought it must be correct because she seemed so eager to help us.

But it turns out that the malay casier was not involved in our treasure hunt at all!!!!! She saja want to con us...

Zhar Dou!!!!!!

In the end, we all had a great time running all over college searching for clues!!

Oh ya, I forgot to mention that my group got 2 weeks free entrance to Fitness First for 2 people in the lucky draw after the treasure hunt!!

Yay!!!!

Later that night, I went to Taman Desa to play bball!! *ROARRRRRR* (Hehe, Yih Hon, I copy you a bit arrr). All the time , I kept passing the ball to Juin Kit and Kim Miang. This is because I took my glasses off and could only pass the ball to people who wore green shirts and yellow shirts because these colours looked the most obvious to me without my glasses. Yeahh, I had a great game there.

Looking forward to next weeks game!!!!!



Web Site Counter
Web Counter

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I'm just your ordinary everyday guy.



Chatterbox




Friends

  • Aimee
  • Angel
  • Andie
  • Caleb
  • Chee Meng
  • Chor Mun
  • Esther
  • Gadiy
  • Heidi
  • Hao-Wei
  • Hoay Fern
  • Irvin
  • Isaac
  • Jack
  • Jez
  • Jessica
  • Jin Wei
  • Jirwan
  • Jolene
  • Joon Heng
  • Josh
  • June
  • Kuan Kit
  • Lizzie
  • Marie
  • Marcuz
  • May Jean
  • Michelle Marie
  • Michelle Yew
  • Nai Chen
  • Navin
  • Pearly Loh
  • Pei Li
  • Pei Wern
  • Pei Yi
  • Quan Yie
  • Sara
  • Sandra
  • Shamla
  • Shaun
  • Shaz
  • Shireen
  • Sook Mun
  • Szetoo
  • Tiffany
  • Tim
  • Wai Ken
  • Wuei Yunn
  • Yee Won
  • Yih Seng
  • Zhi Wei
  • Zhao



  • Links

  • Bleach
  • Damn Interesting.com
  • Guitar Tabs
  • How Stuff Works
  • Kenny Sia
  • One Piece



  • Archive

    August 2005
    September 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    June 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    November 2009


    Powered by Blogger

    joshuahum.blogspot.com