Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Mar-Cher Outing

Got lots to update today, but I'm so very sleepy now, so please bear with me..

First of all....

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PEOPLE WHO GOT THEIR SPM RESULTS TODAY!!!!

Regardless of how well or how not-so-well you did in your SPM, you should be proud that you made it this far and be happy with your results!!

And I think this year the best school in the Taman Desa (SMKTD) did really well!!Congrats to everyone!!

Now its my turn to get my A Levels results this friday :

March 17!!!Only 5 days away!!

And while the form 5 people are happily collecting their results, I was stuck in Bio Lab with

21 Pages filled of Bio Goodness In my Biology exam today

And it was BAD!!Didn't really know how to do some of the questions. And I counted the total marks of the paper and ended up with a grand total of 121 marks (That is if I didn't count wrong). Haihh..What can I say? I'm just glad that it is over.

School students are having their holidays

And I'm stuck with Bio Exams

This is Bad...

Then later on, the twins and Wei Ping suddenly decided to go to The Curve to have lunch after class to "Celebrate" the end of our Bio exam. So I ended up going with 5 girls in Marche (Pronounced as Mar - cher) where the twins work durring the weekends..


Hmmm..Doesn't this restaurant logo looks familiar????

When I saw the logo, one song began to sing in my head,


Sheeshhh..Copycat

Sunny Day Sweepin' the clouds away. On my way to where the air is sweet
Can you tell me how to get, How to get to Sesame Street ..

The restaurant is so different compared to all the other restaurant..First of all, it looks more like a supermarket than a restaurant.

Fruits, trees, juices, everything spells supermarket. But in actual fact, it is really a restaurant...

From the left, Michelle, HuiXia, Hui Bing, Shireen, and Wei- Ping


Then, one of the twins ordered something that resembels Malaysian mamak's all time favourite food - Roti Canai.

Actually, its some potato thingy that tastes great!!

And for desert,


Waffles!!!Nice....

As for me, I had pasta that was way to creamy. The gravy consisted of undiltuted cream sauce..And me not knowing it was that creamy when I got it, I added 2 spoons full of cheese because cheese goes with pasta right? But it tasted good anyways..Usually I would be the first among my friends to finish but this time, I had to slowly eat it so that I won't over-cream myself with gravy.

And another thing about this restaurant. You have to go around the restaurant with this card and go to the stall that you want to order food instead of ordering food from a waiter like we usually do. Call me old-fashioned or anything but I think I prefer the waiter to come instead of going around searching for food. Sometimes, its just so confusing because the various types of food is located all over the restaurant (Mind you, this is a restaurant and not a Food court) and its hard to find out where they are.

Anyways, when we finally decided to leave after a great time in Marche, we discovered that our bill came up to a whopping RM 170 !!! For 7 students, thats quite a large sum of money. But luckily we got a 50% discount THANKS TO :


Not these 3 people..haha..

But the Twins!!This is because they work there so they get discount!!

Then later on, the girls decided to go shopping!!! (You guys out there are allowed to groan now). We went walking around looking for sunglasses, watches and stuff like that while I tagged along behind. Then later in Borders bookshop I saw this :


Shitedoku!!!

Here's some trivia for some Sudoku fans out there.

Shitedoku looks like a Chap-Pe-Lang-ed version of Sudoku. At first, I thought so too..But after checking out the internet, I found out that Shitedoku is actually the original one!! Sudoku is adapted from Shitedoku. Kinda surprising eh?

Ok, thats all my eyes can tahan..Gonna sleep now

Till next time!



Web Site Counter
Web Counter

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I'm just your ordinary everyday guy.



Chatterbox




Friends

  • Aimee
  • Angel
  • Andie
  • Caleb
  • Chee Meng
  • Chor Mun
  • Esther
  • Gadiy
  • Heidi
  • Hao-Wei
  • Hoay Fern
  • Irvin
  • Isaac
  • Jack
  • Jez
  • Jessica
  • Jin Wei
  • Jirwan
  • Jolene
  • Joon Heng
  • Josh
  • June
  • Kuan Kit
  • Lizzie
  • Marie
  • Marcuz
  • May Jean
  • Michelle Marie
  • Michelle Yew
  • Nai Chen
  • Navin
  • Pearly Loh
  • Pei Li
  • Pei Wern
  • Pei Yi
  • Quan Yie
  • Sara
  • Sandra
  • Shamla
  • Shaun
  • Shaz
  • Shireen
  • Sook Mun
  • Szetoo
  • Tiffany
  • Tim
  • Wai Ken
  • Wuei Yunn
  • Yee Won
  • Yih Seng
  • Zhi Wei
  • Zhao



  • Links

  • Bleach
  • Damn Interesting.com
  • Guitar Tabs
  • How Stuff Works
  • Kenny Sia
  • One Piece



  • Archive

    August 2005
    September 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    June 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    November 2009


    Powered by Blogger

    joshuahum.blogspot.com