Sunday, May 07, 2006

Too Bored of Studying

I woke up yesterday morning and just realised that this coming week will be the last week of classes in college for me! Yup, and so ends my college life (though my exams are not over until June) or at least my normal college routine anyways.(Ya, I know we will still be called back for a few extra classes, but those are not official). Finished college, but not yet started Uni. This is the transition period, just like our transition metals in our periodic table. But unlike them, I don't form one or more stable ions with incomplete/partially filled d-orbitals (Ermm. I'm still studying for my finals ya. ).


Lots of stuff changed in college. So different compared to high school. Don't worry, I won't go into details but here are some stuff I find interesting,


Last time in school, I used to high-5 Yih Hon when we both combo-ed some funny stuff; Now, I high-5 Wei-Ping when I find that my answer is the same as hers (Probably because she scores 100% for everything. So having the same answer as her means that my answer will mmost probably be correct as well.)


Used to go eat Gu Lou Yok Fan or hang around DDP with friends in Taman Desa ; Now, we just grab some stuff to eat at Mc'D. (Mostly our own RM 4.70 combo set)


Used to have to take the bus to Kasturi for tuition ; Now, I have to take a bus to get to my classes.


Used to have nice tables and chairs ; Now, we have Tables that detach themselves every 5 minutes. Macam your automatic gate..


Used to have dirty toilets ; Cleaner now!!


Used to have Pn Sin giving us extra class ; Now, Miss Lai anybody?????


Used to have a canteen ; Now, we gotta walk all the way to HP building to get some food. Or else its Nasi lemak or Maggi Goreng everyday.


But,


Just like our Master/Visa card or like the quality of Malaysia's national football team: Some things never change. I've made so many good friends around HELP that have made my life interesting so far, while still having great friends from my school like Yih Hon and Jez. I've still got a great chemistry teacher, Ms Lai who is so hard working, she's like ants on drugs, working day and night non-stop. Work, done!(Says it like the Peons in Warcraft 3 ). Even when she's pregnant. *Respect man!! Salutes!* Thus making us look like lazybums. Last time, in high school I also had a great chem teacher, Pn Sin! (Who was also pregnant BTW. concidence??) . And also I still get into very malang situations which I will not tell. Teachers still like to call out my name (either to answer questions or to use me in examples), for no apparent reason. Probably because, I have such a bully-able look a.k.a Water Fish! I still do stuff that my classmates would classify as a "Jo-Shua" thing to do. (What does it mean anyways?).


And last but not least ,


I'm still doing BIOLOGY!!


WTFish man? I promised myself not to take that subject after SPM, and here I am.
*Cough cough* ahemm, excuse me.


We will all separate again after our finals,


Michelle Yew : Back to Ipoh
Michelle Marie : Kepong/ Jinjang
Wen Bin : OUG (ehh..come back for bball on fridays arr!!!)
Prem : Taiping
The 3 musketeers, Punjab+Ruthren+Siva : Dunno...
Wei Ping : Kepong
Lee Yen : Hmmmmmm...actually, I don't know. Gotta ask her one day.
Twins : DJ
Jess : Back to JB
Shireen : TTDI
Mr. Goh : Sri Petaling
Esther : Kajang Satay!!
Hui Ning : Ermm..Forgot
Shalini : Most probably Aussie..
Jin Wei : DU.

On the bright side,


NO MORE 8.00am CLASSES FOR ME!!


That's because most of my A-Levels exams are in the afternoon!!

------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!!!!

MY LITTLE MEI-MEI!!!

WHO PROBABLY WON'T BE READING THIS COZ SHE HAS MID YEAR EXAM TOMMOROW

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANYWAYS!!



Web Site Counter
Web Counter

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I'm just your ordinary everyday guy.



Chatterbox




Friends

  • Aimee
  • Angel
  • Andie
  • Caleb
  • Chee Meng
  • Chor Mun
  • Esther
  • Gadiy
  • Heidi
  • Hao-Wei
  • Hoay Fern
  • Irvin
  • Isaac
  • Jack
  • Jez
  • Jessica
  • Jin Wei
  • Jirwan
  • Jolene
  • Joon Heng
  • Josh
  • June
  • Kuan Kit
  • Lizzie
  • Marie
  • Marcuz
  • May Jean
  • Michelle Marie
  • Michelle Yew
  • Nai Chen
  • Navin
  • Pearly Loh
  • Pei Li
  • Pei Wern
  • Pei Yi
  • Quan Yie
  • Sara
  • Sandra
  • Shamla
  • Shaun
  • Shaz
  • Shireen
  • Sook Mun
  • Szetoo
  • Tiffany
  • Tim
  • Wai Ken
  • Wuei Yunn
  • Yee Won
  • Yih Seng
  • Zhi Wei
  • Zhao



  • Links

  • Bleach
  • Damn Interesting.com
  • Guitar Tabs
  • How Stuff Works
  • Kenny Sia
  • One Piece



  • Archive

    August 2005
    September 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    June 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    November 2009


    Powered by Blogger

    joshuahum.blogspot.com