Monday, August 14, 2006

BTN Day 1

Phewww..Just arrived back from BTN Course somewhere in Shah Alam/Klang...It was quite an experience for me. Well, everything is finally settling down. So, I'm gonna start blogging more frequently for now on. Hehe

Ok, so on the first day of the course, I arrived at Intec Seksyen 18 alone. There was already a whole bunch of Intec students hanging around. Being the only person from HELP going to this course, I tried randomly asking some students here and there to find people who are going to the same course. But to my dismay, most of them ARE going for the course, but not the one in Klang. *Sweat*

Anyways, after about half an hour, I finally found a few people who are going to Klang. Introduced myself and got to know them only to find out that I was somehow connected to them through some friends. Yes, I know its quite common for this to happens. But it's still fun and suprising!

So here's some people who were from my course :

  1. Joon Heng - A guy who knows my friend, Voon Kiat from Taylors too.
  2. Jor How and Hong Ping - Knows Shaun and Zhao who I know from Michelle Yew
  3. Eu Jin - My long lost 1 week INTEC AusMat Classmate. Hehe. Didn't expect to see him there.
  4. Victor - Knows Quan Yie who was in my BRATs workshop.
  5. Jo-Anne - Hmm..I've got alot of friends in common with her. I think all the "Jo-s" have the same taste for friends. Hehe.. Anyways, it turns out that she is Shaun and Zhao's classmate and is also Quan Yie's school classmate and also Jessica's classmate who was MY classmate in college. And she also knows Michelle Yew from the cambridge interview. It's a wonder we've never met each other before.
  6. Han Yi - Looks super familiar. And it turns out that she plays frisbee in UM. Hmm..Might have seen her before.
  7. Sara- Knows Jo Ee, Michelle Yew's (and also my) friend. And also knows Quan Yie from INTEC.
  8. Xin Yun - Ermm...We both love anime...so ermm..Anime is our friend in common..LOL

Ok, that's all I can remember.

Its a small small world man..

Anyways, the toilet there was really dirty.

As in there's-bugs-in-the-water-that-we-use-to-shower dirty.


Other than the toilet, the place wasn't that bad. I mean, I've been through worse laaaa...

That night we went for some briefing at the Dewan Cemerlang and went for a short Yum Char session afterwards.

Ok, that's all for Day 1.

Day 2 to 5 coming soon.

Will also blog about the Genting trip, Jubilee Perak dinner, my office and Other Birthdays soon!!

Its nice to be blogging again!



Web Site Counter
Web Counter

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I'm just your ordinary everyday guy.



Chatterbox




Friends

  • Aimee
  • Angel
  • Andie
  • Caleb
  • Chee Meng
  • Chor Mun
  • Esther
  • Gadiy
  • Heidi
  • Hao-Wei
  • Hoay Fern
  • Irvin
  • Isaac
  • Jack
  • Jez
  • Jessica
  • Jin Wei
  • Jirwan
  • Jolene
  • Joon Heng
  • Josh
  • June
  • Kuan Kit
  • Lizzie
  • Marie
  • Marcuz
  • May Jean
  • Michelle Marie
  • Michelle Yew
  • Nai Chen
  • Navin
  • Pearly Loh
  • Pei Li
  • Pei Wern
  • Pei Yi
  • Quan Yie
  • Sara
  • Sandra
  • Shamla
  • Shaun
  • Shaz
  • Shireen
  • Sook Mun
  • Szetoo
  • Tiffany
  • Tim
  • Wai Ken
  • Wuei Yunn
  • Yee Won
  • Yih Seng
  • Zhi Wei
  • Zhao



  • Links

  • Bleach
  • Damn Interesting.com
  • Guitar Tabs
  • How Stuff Works
  • Kenny Sia
  • One Piece



  • Archive

    August 2005
    September 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    June 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    November 2009


    Powered by Blogger

    joshuahum.blogspot.com