Sunday, August 20, 2006

Woot-ness!!

A-Levels Exam Result day a.k.a Doomsday is finally over!!

Woot!!!

But before that, lets rewind to the day before I collected my results.

There was this rumour going around saying that the A Levels department will call whoever who scored 3 As and above the day before the results are released. Meaning that if they don't call you, you probably only get 1-2 As.

Anyways, didn't really know whether it was true or not because I didn't know where the rumour came from. It could just been a prank to make us A-Levels students suffer.

So, I decided to ignore it and continue with my daily life.

On thursday at 4pm : No call from A-levels department.

5pm : Still no call. I decided it was kinda of late for the A levels people to still be working so it must be a rumour.

6pm : Went back home from work early to "prepare" myelf.

7pm : Went to Mid Valley for a quick hair cut.

THEN IT HAPPENED!!!

At approx 7.15 WHILE I was having my haircut, my phone started to ring. I dug my hands into my pocket and clumsily pulled out my handphone.

It was the "A-Levels" Department!

With my already sweaty hands, I pressed the green button.

The conversation went something like this:

Me : Hello??
Kam Lin (KL) : Hello!!! This is Kam Lin from the A-Levels department.
Me : Oh Hi!!!
KL : Congrats, you are one of the top achievers for A-Levels exam this year!!!
Me : *FAINTS*

Hahaha..Nolah..I didn't actually faint.

Me : Ohhhhh!!!
KL : Will you be free this saturday? We will be having a photo shoot for our top achievers.
Me : Ok. So whats my result like?
KL : Ermmmm..Aaaa.aaaa..aaaaaa...Cannot tell..Hehe.
Me : *Swt* really cannot meh?
KL : Cannot laaa..Find out tomorrow lohh...And wear something formal on Saturday.
Me : Oh..Ok laaa.
KL : Ok then, bye!!
Me : Bye!!!

Woot!!!

So that's 3 As confirmed for me. The only thing is that I didn't know whether I would get 4 As.

*Fast Forwards to the next day*

Yih Hon came along with me to HELP that day to teman me to collect my results. After much hesitation, I finally decided to line up and collect my results.

I tell you, that was one of the longest line I ever had to queue up for.

Time practically stopped.

Bit by bit, I inched my way to the dreaded results.

Would my Bio get an A?

Reluctantly, I surrendered my student's ID for the person in charge to find my results.

Moments later, she pulled out one blue paper.

And it read :

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hehe

Woot!!!

Straight "A"s baby!!

I'm on top of the world!!

Seriously, I didn't expect my Bio to get an A.

Firstly because, I really don't like Bio.

Secondly because I totally screwed up W2 paper.

Thirdly, I only got an average of 80.75% for Biology in my As. Super borderline "A"

But now,

I got an A for Biology!!

Ohhh

I love Biology now!!!

Hehe

And not just that, I managed to pull up my Bio grade to an average of 90.5%

I'm just shocked that I did so well for Bio this term.

I mean, I repeated my Bio 3 and 4 and scored 88% and 98% for each.

And 95% for Bio Unit 5???

Man..I really suprised myself.

Well, I'm very very happy with my results this time. I scored an average of over 90% for all my subjects except for Physics (Please don't ask me why..Hehe)

And of course, I couldn't have done this by myself.

Gotta steal a line from Michelle's blog

"All Glory to God!"

Thank God for helping me throughout my exam. Who kept me going on eventhough I was sick at one point.

Thanks to everyone who came to my blog to support me!!

Yih Hon, Jez, Lizzie, Hoay Fern, Kuan Kit, Wuei Yunn, Michelle,..etc.etc

And also "Ribuan terima kasih" to my college friends who was always there to help me out with my work :

Wei Ping, Hui Xia, Hao Wei, Wen Bin...etc etc

And not forgetting my lecturers:

Mrs Lai, Mrs Jaslinder, Mrs Teoh a.k.a Mrs Smiley Face, Mr Lee, Ms Aw..etc..etcc

Of course I didn't forget my Bible Study gang,

Leader Fu Sheng, and Jason Wong.

Special thanks to Yih Hon who was there to accompany me.

Special thanks to Jez who was always there to help me.

Our group photo for the top achievers in HELP is coming out soon. I'll update everyone when that happens!



Web Site Counter
Web Counter

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I'm just your ordinary everyday guy.



Chatterbox




Friends

  • Aimee
  • Angel
  • Andie
  • Caleb
  • Chee Meng
  • Chor Mun
  • Esther
  • Gadiy
  • Heidi
  • Hao-Wei
  • Hoay Fern
  • Irvin
  • Isaac
  • Jack
  • Jez
  • Jessica
  • Jin Wei
  • Jirwan
  • Jolene
  • Joon Heng
  • Josh
  • June
  • Kuan Kit
  • Lizzie
  • Marie
  • Marcuz
  • May Jean
  • Michelle Marie
  • Michelle Yew
  • Nai Chen
  • Navin
  • Pearly Loh
  • Pei Li
  • Pei Wern
  • Pei Yi
  • Quan Yie
  • Sara
  • Sandra
  • Shamla
  • Shaun
  • Shaz
  • Shireen
  • Sook Mun
  • Szetoo
  • Tiffany
  • Tim
  • Wai Ken
  • Wuei Yunn
  • Yee Won
  • Yih Seng
  • Zhi Wei
  • Zhao



  • Links

  • Bleach
  • Damn Interesting.com
  • Guitar Tabs
  • How Stuff Works
  • Kenny Sia
  • One Piece



  • Archive

    August 2005
    September 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    June 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    November 2009


    Powered by Blogger

    joshuahum.blogspot.com