Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Happy!

Good stuff have been pouring in like rain these few days!

Its like the monsoon season for everything good!

Haha.

Aaaaa....The good ol' days ..

*Grabs an old pipe, lights it up and puff out smoke while sitting on a rocking chair near the fireplace while stroking me ol' white beard with a fat ol' cat purring in the background*

LOL!

I'm not that old yet!!!!

Anyways, been recieving good news after good news alot.

Firstly, I got my first pay check!!!

Well, it isn't actually a pay check sort of pay check.

Oh what the heck! The banked in my money!!

Then I saw this in the newspaper :

I've changed my mind... JPA Rocks!! Haha

They doubled the allowence they are gonna give scholars who study in New Zealand! No more milking cows for extra money for me!

RM 3k a month? That even more than I'm earning right now.

And then I recieved an SMS from my music teacher saying that I passed my music exam!!

Woot!

But sadly, my old phillips earphones sang its last song and then totally kong-ed out the same day.

A moment of silence please.

*Moment ends*

Woohoo!!!!Now I've got the perfect excuse to go buy myself a new set of earphones!!! *Runs to Low Yat*

Introducing :



New earphones

Nice lehh...

And its black..So Sexy!

Fits my ears perfectly!

The bass coming out of this earphones is just how I like it. My only complain is that it gives a much more warmer tone compared to the crisp sounds I'm used to. Oh well, my ears will just have to get used to em'.

Anyways, my boss was on leave today!!

Had a 2 hour break instead of my usual one (Of coures I made sure I finished all my work , asked my boss's boss and put down 2 hours break in my timeslip first)

Went to Sungai Wang to have lunch with Jo-Anne and her classmates. Pretty funny people! Lame jokes there was..Haha..Had a blast there.

Then I recieved a call saying that my Darling Dopod 818 pro was fixed!!

Went to Low Yat to collect my Dopod and went back to "work".

Since my boss wasn't around, there was nothing much to do.

So I went surfing and read everyone's blog from work till 6 pm.

And rushed home after work.

Played DoTA and defeated the other team in just 25 minutes (For those who don't play DoTA, thats quite fast... A normal game would last about an hour or so)

Yup. Life's been treating me extra well these few days.



Web Site Counter
Web Counter

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I'm just your ordinary everyday guy.



Chatterbox




Friends

  • Aimee
  • Angel
  • Andie
  • Caleb
  • Chee Meng
  • Chor Mun
  • Esther
  • Gadiy
  • Heidi
  • Hao-Wei
  • Hoay Fern
  • Irvin
  • Isaac
  • Jack
  • Jez
  • Jessica
  • Jin Wei
  • Jirwan
  • Jolene
  • Joon Heng
  • Josh
  • June
  • Kuan Kit
  • Lizzie
  • Marie
  • Marcuz
  • May Jean
  • Michelle Marie
  • Michelle Yew
  • Nai Chen
  • Navin
  • Pearly Loh
  • Pei Li
  • Pei Wern
  • Pei Yi
  • Quan Yie
  • Sara
  • Sandra
  • Shamla
  • Shaun
  • Shaz
  • Shireen
  • Sook Mun
  • Szetoo
  • Tiffany
  • Tim
  • Wai Ken
  • Wuei Yunn
  • Yee Won
  • Yih Seng
  • Zhi Wei
  • Zhao



  • Links

  • Bleach
  • Damn Interesting.com
  • Guitar Tabs
  • How Stuff Works
  • Kenny Sia
  • One Piece



  • Archive

    August 2005
    September 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    June 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    November 2009


    Powered by Blogger

    joshuahum.blogspot.com